VISION: Changing Lives that are Changing Lives
MISSION: To partner with parents to help students know God, own their faith, and make God known.
- X-CELL – for young adult students in Grades 9 – 12
- X-TREME – EBFC Youth Group for students in Grades 6 – 8
- Sunday 9:15 a.m. – Sunday School – X-Treme & X-Cell
- Wednesday 7:00 p.m. … X-Treme (Grades 6-8)
- Wednesday 7:00 p.m. … X-Cell (Grades 9-12)
Forms & Publications:
- Youth Calendar & Curriculum for the month
- Medical Release Form
- X-Treme Parent Youth Manual
- X-Cell Parent Youth Manual
- Combined Youth Service Project at GAIN Warehouse
- Adult Liability Release GAIN Warehouse
- Minor Liability Release GAIN Warehouse
- Combined Outing to Go’N Bananas
Process of Strategy:
We use the Life Step process to help our students become committed disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Seek: Reaching out to friends who need a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Grow: Learning to become a committed disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Serve: Using our abilities to serve God by serving others.
- Lead: Equipping our students to influence others in a positive way for Jesus Christ.
Volunteer Leadership Team:
- Chris Fake
- Katie Fake
- Ron Ogbin
- Melinda Ogbin
- Tracy Rhinier
- Dave Mertz
- Tom Reimert
- Gail Yates