Life Step Ministries: Seek, Grow, Serve, Lead
Life Care: Connecting people to our church through fellowship activities and ministries.
- Men’s Ministry – Men’s Bible Study is offered Spring & Fall. Call the church for details.
- Women’s Ministry – The Women’s Mission Statement is as follows: “As women obeying the Word of God and trusting in Him, we are commissioned to support each other through prayer, encourage each other toward spiritual maturity and provide mentoring to one another.” They do their planning with this in mind. They offer a variety of activities throughout the year.
- Senior’s Ministry – Those aged 50 and above are encouraged to attend the various monthly activities, some of which are trips to interesting locations and others for fellowship at the church. Most activities are held during the day on the third Thursday of each month.
- Sports Ministry – The Sports Ministry of the Bible Fellowship Church is an outreach used to invite seeker participation and is a very vital part of the ministry of the church. We participate in a spring-summer softball league and then a fall league that starts around Labor Day.
Life Lead: A ministry designed to develop Godly church leaders (elders, deacons, ministry directors, teachers, etc.)
Life Help: A ministry of compassion that helps those in need:
- GriefShare: GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life. For more information on this program go to www.griefshare.com or e-mail the church. The next Session of GriefShare will begin August 29 at 6:45 in room #110 and meet every Tuesday until November 21. Call the church with any questions.
- Clothing Ministry: We offer a free clothing give-away usually the second Saturday of every month. Please contact the church for the next give-away.
Life Line: A ministry that keeps our people connected through prayer and praise. We offer a prayer meeting on Wednesday night at 7 PM.
Sunday School: Helping you to grow in your faith as you dig deeper into God’s Word. Sunday Morning 9:15 – 10:15 AM
Small Groups: One of the best things about Small Groups is how lifelong friendships are formed. Small Groups have a huge impact for growing in a personal relationship with Christ on our spiritual journey, and much deeper friendships are formed personally. It provides a safe place to share needs and concerns. People support each other while serving others with compassion, and help those who have various needs both inside and outside our church. Spiritual growth and transformation happen in groups. Small Groups also provide leadership opportunities and training. In this age of over-committed schedules, gridlock highways and non-personal internet communication, it is a wonderful way to help people reconnect and grow together personally and spiritually.
Our Small Groups consist of approximately 22 various age groups from our Singles through ages 55 plus. Each group has about 6 – 12 participants. We meet on a regular basis in the spring and in the fall for approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours one evening a week. And there’s always great food!!!
If interested in joining a small group contact Pastor Hoy or Pastor Krall.